DIALOG | ДІАЛОГ - International Youth Workers Exchange 4 OPEN SLOTS LEFT
The present war in Europe poses many challenges for democratic education and youth work. This five day professional exchange brings together teachers of formal and non-formal educational institutions.
Mon 30.05. - Wed 01.06. Part 1
IMPLICATIONS OF THE WAR FOR (NON FORMAL) EDUCATION
- Inputs and discussion on political backgrounds, historic(dis-)continuities, the mechanisms of violence and the strugglefor democracy and shrinking civic spaces
- Workshopson resilience and propaganda
- Excursions to German schools and activists
Thu 02.06. - Fri 03.06. Part 2
METHODS TO DISCUSS THE WAR WITH CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- collect, share and practise methods to introduce and discuss thetopic of the war in a seminar or classroom
- Workshop on supporting young people in their transition to working life or in planning their future under present conditions
- create and plan international activities for youth to counteract the effects of the Russian aggression
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
We are looking for teachers and youth workers, who…
- are working with youth and young adults in formal or non-formal education formats or in youth work projects,
- have knowledge in the field and are ready to share their experience,
- are looking to expand their expertise and network and wouldlike to acquire new partners for further cooperation.
Become a part of an international network that...
- continues to work on these issues
- plans international exchange projects together
- raises awareness and international solidarity
Participation in the project, your accommodation and board in Bildungsstätte Bredbeck are free of charge.
The travelling costs of international participants can be refunded up to a maximum amount of 300,-€ per meeting in Bredbeck. Early arrival onthe 29th of May possible.
Participants can take part in either one or both parts.
Please send your application to
Application deadline 20.05.2022
Response to your application: 23.05.2022
Das Projekt wird gefördert durch die Fachstelle für Internationale Jugendarbeit der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (IJAB)